Billion $ Direct Sales health drink company fuels global expansion with i-payout
Expand globally from 11 countries to 21 in one year without establishing a direct physical presence and banking relationships in each new market. To achieve this, the business required an integrated solution to pay distributors and to receive payments for their products. Before i-payout, the company was requiring infrastructure investment in each country before entering the market.
Although the company evaluated several "global" solutions to meet their needs, they realized they would have to build a system to manage these relationships. They decided this was too complex and beyond their scope. i-payout provided the necessary infrastructure and flexibility to meet the company’s requirements without the need for local infrastructure investment.
The CEO commented that, "i-payout had the expertise, the global relationships and the desire to customize the system to meet our global needs." He continued, "While the financial institutions could supply a relationship in each country, they were unable to supply the coordinated network that we needed. i-payout had the systems to deliver to all of our distributors through the same vendor network that we interviewed while providing that single interface to our systems to coordinate and oversee vendor network for the company."
i-payout enabled the company to add several new countries to its growing global footprint. They have now embarked on a new growth path for expansion. i-payout implemented:
- System to enable commission disburstments to distributors and to receive auto-ship payments through the same portal using commissions paid or money added from their bank accounts or credit cards;
- While the company had merchant accounts in every market, i-payout assisted with establishing a global account and a coordinated payment gateway for all credit card transactions so the load could be balanced and a blended rate could be applied across all countries while allowing for all reporting and fraud prevention to be accessed through the single platform;
- Distributors were given a company specific portal which they customized to their own specific requirements:
- Our software managed their account(s) for transfer of earnings out and the payment for new products, as required;
- Make payments from the portal with their credit card and can also move funds from their account to the credit card using the one of software vendor relationships;
- Our mobile interface allowed that notifications can be received on either a cell phone or internet connections real-time.